Douglas is an internationally recognized and sought after speaker. He is an outside of the box thinker and brings a fresh and unique perspective of the Word of
Featured Conference Speaker at the Following: (Partial list)
- Decoding the End Times, Prophecy Forum Conference 2014
- Prophecy in the News Colorado Springs Conference 2013
- Prophecy Summit Branson Missouri 2012, 700 in attendance
- Maranatha 5 Prophecy Conference 2010 Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, CA,
- Maranatha 6 Prophecy Conference 2011 Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, CA,
- Men’s Conference La Semilla Santa Ana, CA, 2011 (in Spanish)
- Midwest Bible Conference Calvary Chapel La Fayette, Indiana
- Calvary Chapel Ramona, CA Men’s Retreat 2009,
Lecturer internationally in:
Guest on radio and TV on these programs:
- Coast to Coast to George Noory, 10 million listeners
- Prophecy in the News with Gary Stearman, 2 million viewers
- Guest pastor on Pastors Perspective (KWVE radio) on several occasions heard on about 400 stations nationwide
- The Update Show on (KWVE radio)
- Southwest Radio with Noah Hutchings
- On dozens of radio programs (FM, AM and blogtalk) nationwide
Douglas has been endorsed by Dr. John Morris, President Institute for Creation Research, Ken Ham, Founder and President Answers in Genesis and the Creation Museum, Joseph Farah, Chief Executive Officer WorldNetDaily.com Inc., Carl Westerlund Th.M, Director Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa School of Ministry and Graduate School, Dr. Stan Sholar, Retired Aerospace Scientist, Dr. Bill Spear Director Mountain Ministries, Dillon, Colorado Pastor Chuck Smith, Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, Albert Cerussi,Congregational Coleader of Ben David Messianic Congregation, Dr Kenton Beshore Sr, President of World Bible Society, Dr David Lehman, Bible Researcher and Lecturer.
Douglas is a committed follower of Yeshua (Jesus). He lives with his wife and three children in Southern California.
A brief summary of doctrinal positions
I take the Bible as the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of God. We can trust it in every way. I believe in aliteral six day creation which serves as an important basis for interpreting the rest of the Bible. I believe in the triune and Jesus, the second person of the Godhead incarnated, took my sins on the cross, died and rose again. I believe that He is coming back bodily at the second coming and the rapture of true believers will proceed the second coming is what is called the . After the tribulation the Lord will establish His kingdom and we shall forever be with Him in the New Jerusalem.
Invite Douglas to share one of his Power Point presentations with your church or group!
Douglas Hamp Author Speaker Pastor Info 2 page (Two sided version)