Current Articles from Answers in Genesis
- Answers in Genesis Articles
Updated : Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:40:00 GMT
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies. Glaciers over a kilometer thick could have readily developed in the mountains in and around Yellowstone National Park during hundreds of years following the Genesis Flood.
Publ.Date : Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:45:00 GMT
- There Was No Rain Before the Flood
Some Christians claim that there was no rain before the Flood; however, as Dr. Tommy Mitchell shows us, a close examination of Scripture does not bear this out.
Publ.Date : Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:30:00 GMT
- Peat Moss—Man’s Wisdom or God’s Wisdom?
When we examine the world in the light of ’s Word, what we see makes sense—including the amazing design of Sphagnum peat moss.
Publ.Date : Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:00:00 GMT
- News to Note, October 23, 2010
A setback, a balanced diet, the great toad race, confused penguins, evolutionary chaos, and more in this week’s News to Note.
Publ.Date : Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:30:00 GMT
- Feedback: Is the Bible Authoritative and Inerrant?
Since the Bible has been copied and translated so many times, can we really trust that we have the words of the authors? Tim Chaffey, AiG–U.S., responds.
Publ.Date : Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:05:00 GMT
- Feedback: Dinosaurs in the Lobby
A recent visitor to the Creation Museum wonders about our depiction of children playing next to young dinosaurs. Tim Chaffey, AiG–U.S., addresses these concerns.
Publ.Date : Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:05:00 GMT
- God Created Things to “Look Old”
When dealing with issues about the age of the earth, many who hold to a young-earth position claim God created it to “look old” the even though the world is young. Dr. Mitchell explains that this is an argument we should not use.
Publ.Date : Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:40:00 GMT
- Cave Dwellers—Are They Ancient?
Though people who live in caves are usually considered prehistoric, there is no such thing as Neo-, Meso-, or Paleolithic man!
Publ.Date : Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:35:00 GMT
- Section 5 of The Pilgrim’s Progress
The fifth section from the popular book, The Pilgrim’s Progress, by John Bunyan.
Publ.Date : Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:05:00 GMT
- Search for the Tower of Babel
The religio-political systems that developed in early cities would later expand into empires. Babel was just the first.
Publ.Date : Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:35:00 GMT