theWord Bible Software is the exclusive software I use to prepare my Bible studies and I just can’t recommend it enough. Download it today. It is powerful, easy, and free! I will be offering a CD with over 500 ad-on modules in the very near future as a bonus with every order made at the douglashamp.com store. Tutorial videos are available on douglashamp.com
theWord Newsletter – November 30, 2012Simpler, faster, better than ever.
The best free Bible software now offers much more at the same price, which is free!
Bible Reading Plans
Enjoy reading the Bible from a set of predefined and extensible list of Bible Reading plans, or create your own Bible Reading plan according to your own needs. theWord offers the most versatile setup options that allow you to tailor your plan to your personal style and pace like no other application.
Organize your Daily Readings
Now there is a single place to organize and follow your daily readings! Follow one or more reading plans, meditate on one or more devotionals each day, and keep track of all your readings in a single place. theWord will remind you every day (or whenever you want) of your plan and help you catch-up with your planned readings. It has never been easier to monitor your reading progress.
Integrated Module Installer
No need to run module installers anymore! You can now simply drag-n-drop modules in the integrated installer to easily add new modules to your installation and enjoy more content. theWord will now associate all known module extensions thus allowing you to install modules just by double-clicking on them.
Use theWord as Your Personal Ministry Tool
The new version of theWord allows you to customize and package it for your own personal needs! Create packages to share with a class, make your own distribution and provide your own unique content and welcome screen to your target audience.
Make your work easier with the new version of theWord.
Enjoy many more additions and features to make your experience better:
- Defining module sets is now easier with advanced sorting and filtering capabilities
- New ‘Find & Replace’ dialogs in Book viewer along with several new editing functions (paragraphs, bullets, lists, etc.)
- Several dialog enhancements and better support for large DPI screens
- Better commentary navigation with Book/Chapter/Verse buttons to jump directly to relevant comments
- Reworked skin and graphics to make your desktop less cluttered
- … and much more: read the complete list of new features
Help theWord – Get theWord toGo
theWord is the result of a great, ongoing effort!
It is interesting to know that about 0.3% of the people that download theWord make a donation. Although this number is small, it does help keep theWord really free for the remaining 99.7% of its users.If you can really afford it, and you think that theWord is a worthy ministry you mayconsider a donation. By doing so you are truly helping provide this high-quality Bible study software, free of charge to everyone.
Get theWord toGo with a donation of at least $35
… and get modules worth the $35 donation!
theWord toGo is a pre-configured flash drive, preloaded with theWord Bible Software and more than 200 Books & Bibles!
What’s more, it includes Premium modules worth $35, and specifically:
- The New King James Bible: one of the most widely used translations of the Bible
- Maps of Bible Lands: Sixteen full color, detailed, high resolution maps of Bible lands.
- Amazing Grace, 366 Hymn Stories for Personal Devotions: Inspirational devotional based on 366 great hymns of the Christian faith
- Discovering the Language of Jesus: Hebrew or Aramaic?: gain a deeper understanding of Jesus’ words
New International Version 2011
Includes more than 100,000 cross-references, translator’s notes, passage headings, parallel passages, word of Jesus in red, poetry and prose text indentation
New American Standard Bible Bundle
Includes: NASB, NASB 1977, LBLA, NBLH, 17,000 translator’s notes, 93,000 cross-references, NASEC (Exhaustive Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek concordance)
New Living Translation®, Second Edition
The Holy Bible, New Living Translation provides a wonderful balance of readability and authority. It is easy to understand, poetically beautiful, powerful, and emotive.
Maps of Bible Lands – American Bible Society
Sixteen full color, detailed, high resolution maps of Bible lands.
Chafer’s Systematic Theology
Includes all original unabridged eight volumes!
Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible!
Nearly 5,000 articles written by 600 first-rate Bible authorities thoroughly explaining books, persons, places and significant terms of the Bible
Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Abridged in One Volume
“ …considered by many to be the best New Testament dictionary ever compiled ”